NUSKAA Cold pressed coconut oil is made from coconut meat (copra) using a method that involves using a hydraulic press to extract oil from the coconut meat without the use of heat. Cold pressing helps to preserve the natural nutrients and flavor of the coconut oil.
NUSKAA Cold pressed coconut oil is made from coconuts that are grown according to strict guidelines set by a certification agency. The coconuts that NUSKAA use, are grown without the use of synthetic pesticides, herbicides, or fertilizers, and are not genetically modified.
BENEFITS ON SKIN:
When used on the face, Nuskaa cold press coconut oil helps:
(1) To moisturize and nourish the skin,
(2) To reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles,
(3) To reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
BENEFITS ON HAIR:
(1) To nourish the scalp and promote healthy hair growth.
(2) It is also used as a hair conditioner to help to detangle and add shine to the hair.
HOW TO USE:
You can apply Nuskaa cold press coconut oil directly to your skin or hair as needed. To get the maximum benefits from Nuskaa cold press coconut oil, it is best to use it regularly as part of your daily skincare or haircare routine.