Nuskaa Coco-Aloe Hair Mask is a hair care product that contains coconut oil, organic aloe vera, tea tree essential oil, and green tea extract.
These ingredients work together to:
- Nourish the hair and scalp
- Moisturize and strengthen the hair
- Improve the overall health and appearance of the hair.
HOW TO USE?
Take sufficient amount of Nuskaa Coco-Aloe Hair Mask and apply from scalp to hair end. Massage gently on scalp to help the product penetrate in your scalp. This helps in providing maximum benefit to your scalp. Keep for 30 minutes and wash off with a mild shampoo.
KNOW YOUR INGREDIENTS:
- Cold Pressed Coconut oil: Coconut oil is a natural oil that is rich in fatty acids and other nutrients that can help to nourish the hair and scalp. It can help to moisturize and strengthen the hair, as well as add shine. Coconut oil is also thought to have antimicrobial properties, which may help to keep the scalp healthy.
- Organic aloe vera: Aloe vera is a plant extract that is rich in vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that can be beneficial for the hair and scalp. It is often used to moisturize the hair and scalp, and may help to reduce frizz and improve the overall appearance of the hair.
- Organic Tea tree essential oil: Tea tree oil is an essential oil derived from the leaves of the tea tree plant. It is thought to have antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, which may help to keep the scalp healthy and reduce dandruff. Tea tree oil is also often used to add shine and luster to the hair.
- Organic Green tea extract: Green tea is a type of tea that is rich in antioxidants and other nutrients that are thought to be beneficial for the hair and scalp. It is often used to nourish the hair and scalp and may help to improve the overall health and appearance of the hair